Kirksey Central TexasKirksey Austin opened in May of 2018 after serving Central Texas for over 20 years. The office is Kirksey's first expansion in the state and is well-positioned to serve our Austin and San Antonio clients, as well as the surrounding areas.
Executive Vice Presidents Kathleen Jircik, Benito Guerrier, and David Dalton lead the Austin office. Their time together in Houston at the company headquarters ensures continuity of our standards, culture, and expertise at our Central Texas location. Kirksey Austin opened with nearly $500 million of work underway and expanded quickly. The dedicated Austin employees work on projects across market sectors, including commercial, education, healthcare, government projects, and more. Our Austin project managers, architects, and interior designers' diverse expertise positions the firm to successfully design and complete any project type.
As the Central Texas market has grown, so has our Austin team! After three years of growth, we've moved to an exciting location in East Austin at Springdale General. We are currently hiring for several positions in our Austin office.
Active Projects in Central Texas
- Texas Facilities Commission Capitol Complex, 1601 Congress Avenue, Pedestrian Mall & Underground Garage
- Round Rock ISD, New Aquatic Facility
- The University of Texas, Graduate Student Housing
- Confidential Corporate Campus Renovation - Austin
- Pharr Tennis Center Renovation (seeking LEED Gold and SITES certification)
- San Antonio ISD, Young Women's Leadership Academy
- San Antonio ISD, Collins Garden Elementary
Recently Completed Projects in Central Texas
- Credit Human Headquarters - San Antonio
- Austin ISD, Norman-Sims Elementary School Modernization
- 1703 Broadway at the Pearl District - San Antonio
- USA Compression - Interiors
- Texas Trucking Association - Interiors
Kathleen Jircik, AIA, LEED AP, Executive Vice President - Director-Central Texas
Austin Office Leadership
David Dalton, AIA, Executive Vice President - Director-Central Texas
Benito Guerrier, AIA, LEED Green Associate, Executive Vice President - Director of Client Development / Director of Government Projects
Janki DePalma, LEED AP, CPSM - Senior Associate, Director of Business Development