Kirksey Austin opened in May of 2019 after serving Central Texas for over 20 years. The office is Kirksey's first expansion in the state and is well-positioned to serve our Austin and San Antonio clients, as well as the surrounding areas.
Executive Vice Presidents Kathleen Jircik and Benito Guerrier, and Vice President David Dalton lead the Austin office. Their time together in Houston at the company headquarters ensures that our standards, culture, and expertise carry through to the Central Texas location. Kirksey Austin opened with nearly $500 million of work underway and expanded quickly. The ten dedicated Austin employees work on projects across market sectors, including commercial, education, and government projects, and more. Our Austin project managers, architects, and interior designers' diverse expertise positions the firm to successfully design and complete any project type.
Kirksey Austin is excited to continue our involvement in the communities of Austin, San Antonio, and the surrounding areas as they continue to grow exponentially.
Active Projects in Central Texas
- Texas Facilities Commission Capitol Complex, 1601 Congress Avenue, Pedestrian Mall & Underground Garage
- Austin ISD, Norman-Sims Elementary School Modernization
- Austin ISD, Four School Renovations (Bond Projects)
- Credit Human Headquarters - San Antonio
- 1703 Broadway at the Pearl District - San Antonio
- Round Rock ISD, New Aquatic Facility
- Confidential Corporate Campus Renovation - Austin
- USA Compression - Interiors
- Texas Trucking Association - Interiors
Kathleen Jircik, AIA, LEED AP
Austin Office Leadership
, Executive Vice President - Director-Central Texas
David Dalton, AIA
, Vice President - Director-Central Texas
Janki DePalma, LEED AP, CPSM
- Senior Associate, Director of Business Development
Benito Guerrier, AIA, LEED Green Associate
, Executive Vice President - Director of Client Development / Director of Government Projects